• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

On Air Staff For The Beat

starburysun2k3

Inactive
Inactive User
Now that The Beat is here, any ideas as to who will fill the on air staff? Could we possibly see Kid And Ruben taking the morning show? With the recent departure of J-Philla from Power, could we see him end up with an on air shift on The Beat? Will Beau Duran take a shift, or will he remain behind the scenes as PD?

I believe we will see:

Kid and Ruben in am drive
Beau middays
??? Pm drive
??? Nights
R Dub Late nights (already in place)

No budget for K&R, if Jamz couldn't afford to keep them - how would a station that needs 3 signals to almost cover the valley do it? Wonder what the thoughts are for a VT station with live cut-ins for remotes? That ever been tried here?

"Wow" John thank you for dropping my name for the BEAT, sorry to say I'm not on the Beat although I do listen daily when I'm in my car :)

You can hear me online voice tracking & Live 24/7 on KRCK Radio www.krckradio.com & just to throw it out there I would feel at home on The BEAT if asked!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom