• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

New Dream Theater Single "On The Backs of Angels"

Any stations added this song yet? The single was released on June 28th and I have yet to hear it impact on any station.....I'm wondering did anybody add this yet? And if so, how well is it testing in that market?

Why do so many "alternative" artists sound so much like what we used to call "metal" back when "alternative" meant The Smiths and New Order?

IMO I feel they do that to get a more "mainstream" audience instead of being "underground"....the line between "Rock/Alternative" and "Metal" is so thin I personally have convinced myself (thanks to CIMX-FM 88.7, WGPR-HD3 station The Bone and 101 WRIF, all in Detroit) they all can be accepted as Alternative.

Not sure if that's exactly it, but that's my personal guess.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom