• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

NEW CONSERVATIVE TALK STATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe. It's hard to think of anyone listening to Wendy Bell as "enlightened."
I think the licensee was drawing a parallel to English language fluency and enlightenment, not necessarily content.

As for Wendy Bell, I think it's a matter of what's left in the dumpster once the other Conservative New/Talk radio stations have consumed all the good stuff. But speaking of Wendy Bell, doesn't she habitually use cleavage as a distraction?

But speaking of Wendy Bell, doesn't she habitually use cleavage as a distraction?
It's not my intent to objectify anyone's body, but I did a quick Google search of Wendy Bell.

e9b5e9b49c65639eba6fd6e420d6da78-1200x800.jpg

As you can see...well...to put it bluntly, you're thinking of the wrong person.

Speaking of physical distractions, Fox News, Telemundo, and Univision have one thing in common; they LOVE to use leggy women on their shows. It's almost like Univision uses modeling agencies to scout for someone to do their weather.

Last edited:
Speaking of physical distractions, Fox News, Telemundo, and Univision have one thing in common; they LOVE to use leggy women on their shows. It's almost like Univision uses modeling agencies to scout for someone to do their weather.
Univision, long allied with Televisa, follows the Mexican operator's obsession with women who look like they were born in Spain and not in Mexico. Lately they have been a bit more open to artists, presenters and newspersons who look like they came from Puebla or Guadalajara and not Valencia or Sevilla!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom