• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Need parts, CCA 1000D AM

Gentlemen: Seeking specialized parts from above transmitter...any of you parting out one of these...specifically, I need the Acme Constant voltage transformer ("VOLTROL") unit that keeps the filament supply regulated. If you can help, please contact me off list: [email protected]. Thanks<P ID="signature">______________
j boyd ingram</P>

maybe post answers here

please contact me off list:
> [email protected]. Thanks
>
It might benefit others if people responded to your post here and not of list. God knows, any of us who have CCA transmitters are once again left scrambling to find parts, whether it be AM or FM.

Re: maybe post answers here

> please contact me off list:
> > [email protected]. Thanks
> >
> It might benefit others if people responded to your post
> here and not of list. God knows, any of us who have CCA
> transmitters are once again left scrambling to find parts,
> whether it be AM or FM.
>
Contact Charlie Goodrich in Omaha Nebraska as he has repair parts for CCA Transmitters, Sparta bauer, McMartin, and others. A GREAT guy to work with.

Re: maybe post answers here

> Contact Charlie Goodrich in Omaha Nebraska as he has repair
> parts for CCA Transmitters, Sparta bauer, McMartin, and
> others. A GREAT guy to work with.

See! Ask and yee shall receive. Thank you!

Possibly available CCA

Boyd (and any others)...

Talk to Jim Lee or Joe Cooke at WIXI (former WZPQ) in Jasper, Alabama. They have one that suffered some damage, and was replaced with a new Nautel. I'm not sure of the condition, but I suspect it could be bought for parts<P ID="signature">______________
Jay Braswell - Moderator
Atlanta/North Florida/South Carolina/Georgia Boards</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom