• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Music Library?

Not sure where to post this, but since the engineers are usually the ones that solve problems I thought i would post here.

Several years ago I ordered an oldies library on a thumb drive. The company let me choose from a cataloge of songs and came with a dat file containg intro, length, fade, etc.

Unfortunately, I can't remember where it came from. Any ideas?

Not sure where to post this, but since the engineers are usually the ones that solve problems I thought i would post here.

Several years ago I ordered an oldies library on a thumb drive. The company let me choose from a cataloge of songs and came with a dat file containg intro, length, fade, etc.

You might want to post this in the Programming section. I've never used one but there have been several services that deliver both bulk format libraries and selected song collections. They only sell to radio stations and verified streams, of course.

Based on delivery method and your description of what you received, it might have been uncompressedmusic.com

Just a guess, but TM Century used to sell their oldies library on a series of thumb drives and prior to that, DVD's. Problem was; depending on the cost, many times the files were frequently delivered MP3 formatted, which sounded okay on analog audio processors, but weird and phased on digital processing.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom