• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

MOViN 100.7/Salt Lake City back to RHY/AC

Mediabase has brought KYMV/Movin 100.7 right back over to the Rhythmic AC panel after it had been placed on CHR after they re-positioned the station as "All The Hits" and transformed the music into a more Mainstream/Rhythmic CHR sound. They are back to playing the feel good music. NEVER seen a MOViN station go BACK to its original roots.

I love the rhythmic ac format.. I just dont want them to go too current, cause then how do we tell them apart from a regular rhythmic or mainstream CHR. This is got to be my favorite format right now, next to the dance format,,, which Rhythmic AC is really like the default dance format for the US anyway.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom