• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Most of the People on here...

Y

yourmom

are bitter people who have been in radio at some point. I was raised on KFRC, I interned with John Mack Flanagan in Santa Rosa, and am currently in radio (non-sales...sales doesn't count as being in radio).
Tony Michaels is a great jock in MY opinion, thought he was good at 93.3 Country, I have never met him, and I believe that he is dedicated to his shift.
KFRC has changed and not everyone is buying the new format...including me, but as a KFRC fan, I will give it a chance....and my guess is REAL non Radio-info listeners might do the same.

Now cue the angry hacks

> As I said earlier, I've never been in radio, and I'm not bitter. Funny that John Mack Flanagan was mentioned - there's a perfect example of an extremely talented personality with a great voice that the radio business chewed up, spit out, and usually replaced by people of lesser ability.

are bitter people who have been in radio at some point. I
> was raised on KFRC, I interned with John Mack Flanagan in
> Santa Rosa, and am currently in radio (non-sales...sales
> doesn't count as being in radio).
> Tony Michaels is a great jock in MY opinion, thought he was
> good at 93.3 Country, I have never met him, and I believe
> that he is dedicated to his shift.
> KFRC has changed and not everyone is buying the new
> format...including me, but as a KFRC fan, I will give it a
> chance....and my guess is REAL non Radio-info listeners
> might do the same.
>
> Now cue the angry hacks
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom