• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

More than 425 SiriusXM Channels Now Available on Comcast's Entertainment Platforms

More than 425 SiriusXM Channels Now Available on Comcast's Entertainment Platforms​

SiriusXM announced today that its SXM App, which delivers more than 425 SiriusXM channels of the best in audio entertainment – Howard Stern, ad-free music, sports and more – is now available to tens of millions of Comcast customers nationwide on Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex and XClass TV, giving its subscribers a new way to experience SiriusXM programming at home.
Eligible Comcast customers can activate a free 3-month SiriusXM subscription offer by going to www.SiriusXM.com/Xfinity.
Existing SiriusXM customers can sign in with their credentials and enjoy a seamless listening experience between Comcast's devices and the SXM App on their mobile device, allowing them to access their favorites and pick up listening where they left off on either device.

This will be interesting. I often use the "Music Choice" channels on Comcast to stream music while working. This adds even more options. I'll definitely sign up for the 3 month trial and depending on the monthly cost (currently $10.99 according to the Sirius/XFinity offer) I may stick with it if it will allow me to enjoy SiriusXM programming in the car, mobile devices, computer and now my Comcast/Xfinity devices as well. Will be interesting to see if they stream video as well during Howard Stern's programs, or if no, what kinds of content or graphics they'll display when using the Xfinity platforms.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom