• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Michael Jackson skeptics

I'm a little hesitant to start this thread, simply because I know that there are some people who may totally disagree with even talking about this idea. But, the question is already being asked on some places on the Web...

How many of you think that maybe--just maybe--Michael Jackson isn't dead? Obviously this thread is being started just days after his passing, no official autopsy results revealed, no funeral yet. But...there may always be a few people who genuinely wonder if he just decided to 'disappear' in some grand fashion. This isn't the first time this question has been asked, of course--there are those who have wondered the same thing about Elvis Presley, Tupac Shakur, Andy Kaufman, and possibly others. Clearly the public spotlight and years of severely damaging accusations had worn MJ down. So, are you a skeptic?

There's always one of these whenever a celebrity dies. I heard it with Elvis, I heard it with John Lennon, hell, I even heard it with JFK!

For those who insist on these sort of "theories", I have to say one thing:
PROVE IT OR STFU!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

And while you're at it, have fun proving that we never landed on the moon, or that the Holocaust never happened.

To boot, you have Geraldo Rivera at Faux News intimating that Michael Jackson was murdered.

Take your pick.

Same deal with Jim Morrison- but I will say yes, the thought of course crossed my mind.

Yup, dead or not, he felt the burning desire to get back in the headlines ahead of his concert tour. Then Ed McMahon died earlier last week putting Ed all over the news and Michael couldn't take that. Then Farrah died that morning and he felt he needed to do something drastic. ::)

Some very crazy people in this world, isn't it?????????????????? Guess what? Lee Harvey Oswald didn't shoot JFK and John Wilks Booth didn't shoot Abraham Lincoln. Oh, and while you're at it, Brutus didn't stab Julius Caeser.

If you tell me Michael Jackson's dead, I'm cool with that. I didn't give him much thought either way when he was alive.

If you tell me he's alive, I'm cool with that too. I'll just think you're kind of slow and don't get as much internet time as other people do.

If he isn't dead he should have no trouble not being recognized. Just let his skin be black again (where it can be, if it's true about vitiligo) and go back to the afro.

I was digging through old threads and found this one. Now for the updated question: Could we start having Prince or David Bowie impersonators?

I could see it now: I just saw Prince at K Mart!!! :rolleyes:

It seems to me somebody with his money could have easily "disappeared" without much of a problem. Just look at Prince and his compound.

Most performers have giant egos and that will normally not permit them to take themselves out of the limelight. In addition, there are hundreds of people who depend upon these celebrities for their livelihood and will not be amused if the celebrity fakes his/her disappearance.

So, no, I don't believe in these theories.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom