• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

LOOKING FOR VERMONT RADIO LPS

Lisa_Wheeler

Inactive
Inactive User
Hey all - I have a Web site dedicated to radio station LPs, http://www.radiouseonly.com

Unfortunately, I don't have any LPs from Vermont radio stations.

Can someone tell me if there were any of these albums issued by radio stations - and
if anyone has one, please let me know - Vermont needs to be represented!

Thanks in advance!

I think she meant LPs as in records put out by a radio station as a promo item, not low power
radio like the LPFM you linked to

raccoonradio said:
I think she meant LPs as in records put out by a radio station as a promo item, not low power
radio like the LPFM you linked to

Well Sir… I stand corrected. And if I didn’t stand corrected I’d be sitting most of the time.

HAHAH-- well thanks anyway!

Y'all keep an eye out for me up that way - thanks in advance!

Lisa

I remember that 96.7 The Pulse did one years ago. I worked with one of their former jocks, who remains one of my best friends to this day (and married another Pulse alum...go figure.) I'll ask her about it next time I talk to her.

Actually The Pulse (96.7) did two fo them. Many years ago (1973?) WDOT did one..forget the name though.

Hey all - FINALLY Vermont is represented!

Have two LPs on the site now...
Vermont Public Radio and an offering from WXXX (1985).

HAZAH! See what can be accomplished when you ask politely… Enjoy the sounds of our state.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom