• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

looking for back issues of hobby broadcasting magazine

Dr_Johnnie_Fever

Inactive
Inactive User
looking for back issues of hobby broadcasting magazine. i believe they were in print from 1998-2002.

I would like to scan them into pdf's.

nope didn't bother as i figured everything about that site was dead. a lot of the links are dead on it and it has not been updated since 02.

i will give that a try though.

thanks,

Dr_Johnnie_Fever said:
nope didn't bother as i figured everything about that site was dead. a lot of the links are dead on it and it has not been updated since 02.

thanks,

Hey Johnny, Were you really fired in LA for saying "Booger" on the air? ;D

Dr_Johnnie_Fever said:

thanks,

Dr_Johnnie I got an answer from Andrew Yoder:

"...every issue is still available. $3 apiece to Hobby Broadcasting POB 109 BRS, PA 17214"

p.s. You might want to check a local library and/or use a Statewide Library Catalog under "periodicals" Participating libraries could then send the magazines to your local library.... perhaps if you only need certain articles....

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom