• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Looking for AOR Song List

C

ClassX

Trying to find a decent list of all of the AOR tracks that were playout on AOR radio from the 60's to the 90's. Anyone know where one can find a list like this?

Thanks

> Trying to find a decent list of all of the AOR tracks that
> were playout on AOR radio from the 60's to the 90's. Anyone
> know where one can find a list like this?
>
>
> Thanks

Over the past few weeks, WARW/Washington (94.7 the Arrow) has been doing what's called "30 years in 30 days." They're spotlighting music from every year from 1966 to 1995, and they've been listing the songs they've been playing for each year. The list is a little hard to read, since it's not actually in a list format, the songs are written out in more of a paragraph format, but it should be a good starting point.

Jacko
<P ID="signature">______________
I live for my dream,
And a pocket full of gold.
</P>

> > Trying to find a decent list of all of the AOR tracks that
>
> > were playout on AOR radio from the 60's to the 90's.
> Anyone
> > know where one can find a list like this?
> >
> >
> > Thanks

I would buy the Record Research book Rock Tracks. It covers the Billboard Rock Tracks chart from 1981 to 2002. He also has a comprehensive list of songs that were likely played on AOR radio before 1981.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom