• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Look what I came across today...

D

Dalton

Looks like o' Dave E. has somethin' cookin'. www.daveecrockett.com<P ID="signature">______________
"Raise them flags, and wave "em high!"

Dalton
KYOX 94.3 The OX</P>

> Looks like o' Dave E. has somethin' cookin'.
> www.daveecrockett.com
>
interesting....Kat still does middays and morning traffic on Mix.<P ID="signature">______________

"I'll see you Left of the Dial!"</P>

WOW! I am amazed at the curiosity factor. The site has already logged over 640 visits just since yesterday morning.(A little over 24 hours)

The whole reason for the Dave E. Crockett Podcast is explained on the site and I invite you to take a look. This may be a long term thing, or it may run out of steam after a month. I really don't know. As it says on the site, I have always been a fan of "theater of the mind" more than just playing music on the radio. This site is my creative outlet and nothing more, I promise! I'm looking forward to our launch next Friday at noon CST. I hope you give the Podcast a chance.<P ID="signature">______________
Dave E. Crockett
Avnet Productions</P>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom