• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lineup changes at 790 WAEB

Mark Levin is no more in Allentown.

Andy Dean now live 6-9pm, Premiere's TMZ Live somewhat delayed 9-10pm, another paranormal show in Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis plugged in 10pm till C2C at 1am.

It had to happen eventually. With the suits breathing down PD Craig Stevens' neck now that he's also got Reading-cluster duties on top of the two AMs in the Valley, and juris doctor Levin probably not too hot among the sub-55 crowd, and AFAIK no other Cumulus product on the docket, CC had to cut its losses.

dale LATIMER

It's about time

I'm so glad Mark Levin was removed from WAEB . Andy Dean is so much better. Levin was getting really repetative and boring. Now I don't have to turn WAEB from 6:00pm to 9:00pm anymore.

No levin?

This is a very bad idea. He was the best host on the station. It's all good. I can listen to Mark on the iheart radio app. But I just don't understand this move. He is the MOST informed talk radio host in the country.

This is a very bad idea. He was the best host on the station. It's all good. I can listen to Mark on the iheart radio app. But I just don't understand this move. He is the MOST informed talk radio host in the country.

I completely agree. He was sometimes a bit grating, but he has an excellent command of the facts and does a good job dissecting the law for his listeners. As for the person posting that he was repetitive, have you ever listened to Sean Hannity? Him I could do without.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom