• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Lina Santiago “Feel So Good”(1996)

Yes, I do. KTU played that song a lot when it was a hit. She had a follow-up single "Just Because I Love You", which had a mid-tempo Pop/R&B sound. That single did not do well, and KTU never played it. It was just too different from the single that made her known in the dance scene.

Yes, I do. KTU played that song a lot when it was a hit. She had a follow-up single "Just Because I Love You", which had a mid-tempo Pop/R&B sound. That single did not do well, and KTU never played it. It was just too different from the single that made her known in the dance scene.
I seen the video for “Just Because I Love You” on YouTube. It sounds like a great song but it wasn’t a big hit on the radio or charts because Power 106 didn’t play it at all in 1996.

I seen the video for “Just Because I Love You” on YouTube. It sounds like a great song but it wasn’t a big hit on the radio or charts because Power 106 didn’t play it at all in 1996.
I agree. The song is great, but didn't translate to a hit. It's a shame because she has the talent and a great singing voice.

Back
Top Bottom