• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Latest Tucson ratings

C

CAVEMANager

This will take you to the latest Tucson Nielsen:
What I find most fascinating is that iHeart's switch of 92.9 to country has accomplished precious little. The idea was that the high powered station would give KIIM a run for its money. But KIIM's ratings are about as good as ever. KHUD's programming is almost entirely syndicated junk with hardly any local involvement. KIIM is also largely syndicated but they do have a local morning program and that may be what's making the difference. Both Cumulus and iHeart do everything on the cheap but iHeart is even worse.

The sports stations all do very poorly and KFFN doesn't even make the list even with its FM translator. I doubt if the simulcast KWCX on 104.9 will make things any better in the near future.

KNST continues to have better ratings in Cochise County than in Tucson.

KNST continues to have better ratings in Cochise County than in Tucson.

I'm pretty much guessing that is due to the "retirement county of AZ". A lot of former Tucson residents now live in Cochise. They headed out for Florida but stopped in Green Valley for a bio break and stayed.

I'm pretty much guessing that is due to the "retirement county of AZ". A lot of former Tucson residents now live in Cochise. They headed out for Florida but stopped in Green Valley for a bio break and stayed.
Hmmm...

Green Valley is still in Pima County, but you knew that.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom