• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KTTV F bomb

Watching KTTV Studio 11 LA after the 49ers game and they ran a Mexican Independence day parade. In the video was a person holding up a sign that said F something but you could clearly see the bomb word clearly for a few seconds in frame. And I was watching from a motel SD channel so HD was not required.

If you're in LA watch at 10 and see if they cleaned it up. THX SoCal dudes. 8)

Andy in Anaheim

I'm amazed anybody cares about this anymore. The F word is so common in society and on the street now that most of us are bound to hear it at least a dozen times a day. I guess it's good that it is taboo on TV, otherwise sensitive people would have to hear it constantly, and this way they can get a break from the vulgarity while they're being entertained.

But really - these days when people say the word on TV, their mouths aren't blurrred out, and you can see that they're saying it. Your mind fills in the blank immediately.

I think South Park said it best when they said if naughty words were used commonly they'd loose their edge. Then we'd be in a world of Meecrob. We need strong word to enunciate what we mean. Frankly, I do give a damn. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom