• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KTCZ-HD2 and it's webstream

T

theradiokid

Hello. I live in New York state, and observe the Minneapolis-ST. Paul board and radio market with a mild curiosity. I find the fact that your market has 2 AAA stations amazing and Awesome, as Denver-Bolder is the only other market to have that arrangement.

It is about one of these stations that I’m writing: KTCZ. I like listening online, and have read that their HD2 is all accoostic “StudioC” music. That is something I’d bee interested in hearing. However, the webstream provided on the wikipedia no longer works, and I can’t find one anywhere else. Did KTCZHD2 stop streaming? If not, could someone please provide a URL that actually works for me?

--The Radio Kid
(AKA Oswego Jeremy, as nicknamed by George of the Radio Racket.)
My email: [email protected].

KTCZ's HD2 stream now carries Yahoo! Sports Radio now(And, presumably, Dan Patrick's radio show). I'm not sure whether or not StudioC exists as an online stream.

I heard that Studio C moved to KDWB's HD2 channel, and The Score moved to KTCZ HD2, in order to feed translators.

You could check on the IHeartRadio website as well, since that appears to be where one would find Clear Channel stations.

And I no longer live in Minneapolis, but I am saddened to hear what's become of Cities 97. Now I hear they're playing Pink and Rhianna and trying to go after the old WLTE crowd. Ugh! Well, at least there's still The Current. And perhaps KTWN could pick up the AAA void as well, since their ratings outside of Twins games suck and they've already become a safe haven for former KTCZ jocks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom