• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KSON-AM to be soulful

AM 1240, KSON-AM will be the new home of "The Soul of San Diego" starting Monday. The station becomes fulltime gospel on Jan. 15. Good for the Preacherman!

Media Hack Chris | SDR said:
AM 1240, KSON-AM will be the new home of "The Soul of San Diego" starting Monday. The station becomes fulltime gospel on Jan. 15. Good for the Preacherman!

So what happens to his old station?

Did Lincion Financial or Multiculturel, LMA or JSA the station to Pacific Spanish Network, just asking.

I don't know, I think The Preachermen might be out the door.. A few months ago, they held an "on the air" fund raising drive, and shortly after 9 am they came back from a meeting with the owners to state they secured (saved) the station. But last week, they held another fund raiser, specifically at Roller Skate Land in Nasty City. But the current drive time people stated that they were filling in for The Preacherman, but as the days went by, there has been no mention of him.. And the music has turned more rappish, but not gangsta style. It does have some spirtual message but it's hard to hear to my un trained ears..

We 'll see what happens in the next week

(and the reason why I was listening is because I'm sick of KOGO, KFI, KFMB, and KCBQ the past couple of weeks)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom