• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KQGO KZGO Sold to EMF

half?
sold for almost 8 million
bought back for 1.225 million

less than 25%
I was referring to EMF paying $2.45 million for both 96.3 and 95.3 from Northern Lights which had just closed and then selling 95.3 for $1.225 million to Praise Broadcasting. That is half.

The 7.95 million was the price Praise Broadcasting sold 95.3 to Northern Lights for in 2015.

92.9, as of last night, was relaying 96.3 HD2, which is now looping a message redirecting people to 96.3 for Air 1. It'll be interesting to see if they continue to relay 96.3 HD2 after the "switch" and what format EMF would choose for the translator (or if they will lease it out to another broadcaster. Could they do what they did in Chicago and lease it out to "Boost"?

Thanks for the update. Most likely 92.9 will continue to relay 96.3 HD2 with the new format I think.

The Pohlads are fecterated. It seems like every venture they attempt fail spectacularly. Remember Victory Sports One?

Last edited:
The Pohlads are fecterated. It seems like every venture they attempt fail spectacularly. Remember Victory Sports One?

you mustve been a regular R & N poster.. you gave yourself away with the use of the word fecterated. Thats the only place ive ever seen that word used.

And don’t forget…

Suisare!

And the insane comments about me.. even had my social security number revealed in that forum once

Who is Jim Hoy?
Was he even real? He seemed to be part of a nonsensically fecterated universe of oysters, suisares, creamy wibbibs, and green baseballs, which were somehow supposed to be lettuce. His buddy Tim Poven specialized in pancakes. And something called victasquash. In fact, that entire forum seemed to be from a parallel universe, that was taken over by demented foodies.

Was he even real? He seemed to be part of a nonsensically fecterated universe of oysters, suisares, creamy wibbibs, and green baseballs, which were somehow supposed to be lettuce. His buddy Tim Poven specialized in pancakes. And something called victasquash. In fact, that entire forum seemed to be from a parallel universe, that was taken over by demented foodies.
im pretty sure a large part of the BS from that forum was posted by a few people, just using a bunch of different names.. including one wanna be engineer in the upper midwest plains of the Dakotas

And the insane comments about me.. even had my social security number revealed in that forum once
YIKES! Not good! My home address and phone number were on their once. My reply: "congratulations on having learned to read a phone book!" (My last name has been on my Facebook [and MySpace before that]. I live on a busy street in a small town, and have KFYR550 on my license plate. Does it SOUND like I'm hiding?)

...of course, putting an SSN online crosses the line FAR more. My condolences!

Looks like GO's website, goradiomn.com, finally went down. I've been watching it for about the last year waiting for the sad day.

It looks like the domain name expired or was sold. If you connect without SSL, it will pull up a parked domain page. I wonder if I could possibly still view the page if I had the server's IP address...

Well that was unexpected. I happened to have checked and the GO 96.3/95.3 website is back up. Looks like it's time to download everything real quick...

I just went there & I was watching the awesome interview Christy Taylor did with Jesse Reyes. It was over 2 years ago during the pandemic, but the topics are still very relevant.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom