• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Kids/family shows no longer in Warner-Discovery's plans

Recent casualties of projects either completed or near completion are season three of Little Ellen (with a 7-year-old Ellen DeGeneres), the feature Batgirl, and Scoob!: Holiday Haunt (a sequel to the 2020 feature). Recently announced projects such as revivals of Tiny Toon Adventures and The Powerpuff Girls (this one helmed by its creator Craig McCracken) are also said to be vulnerable.

More here along with related links:

Discovery was never good with kids shows. I remember when Discovery took over the Hub.
The Hub had good programming that I'd watch alot once they changed the name to Discovery Family it's boring Reality shows that most kids or family's would watch.

I could see some kid's shows from Discovery Family being moved to Cartoon Network, unless they decide to kill them both off. I also wonder what will happen with Boomerang if they'll be a casualty in the cutbacks.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom