• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

kfnc TV ad vs. On Air

F

fireboy

The TV ad looks good makes one believe this station will quinch your thirst for news block radio, and give you some great talk shows too. You would be mistaken. The station cant even get live audio for a Pres. Address thay are sloppy and do not take themselves seriously. The opening for Program Director will be hard to fill. The person will have to start all over with the station. I would do not want it. Oh yea nobody has offered it to me yet but I am keeping my cell phone with me at all times just in case. Mr. Fant, listen us what the board is saying. We really want you to succeed. <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by Lame Boy!!! on 07/02/05 09:18 PM.</FONT></P>

> ... The opening for News Director will be hard to fill. The person will have to start all over with the station. I would do not want it.

I thought the offer was for a PD. Isn't Laurie Kendricks the news director?

> > ... The opening for News Director will be hard to fill.
> The person will have to start all over with the station. I
> would do not want it.
>
> I thought the offer was for a PD. Isn't Laurie Kendricks the
> news director?
> Reply: You are right I have made the edit. Thanks

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom