• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KDOC's Summer of Fun begins Memorial Day 5/28

It's a mostly new (for them) batch of shows in Prime Time.
Now where have I seen this line-up before??

7pm The Wild Wild West
8pm Saved by the Bell
8:30 The Brady Bunch
9pm The Partridge Family
9:30 Bewitched
10pm I Dream of Jeannie
10:30 The Honeymooners
11pm The Twlight Zone
11:30 Night Gallery

Gee......a lot of this looks like......Nick at Nite ;D Errrrrr....the way Nick at Nite USED to be anyway :'(

Revised daytime and weekend schedules will be released later in the week. Stay tuned.

UPDATE: The weekday daytime line-up will remain unchanged with the exception of McHales Navy and Hogan's Heroes being replaced by In The Heat of the Night at 10am. As for Charlie's Angels, Mission:Impossible and Carson's Comedy Classics; except for Hometime and the 8pm Sunday movie, the rest of the weekend schedule is yet to be determined, so none of these shows are offically "on the shelf" just yet.

Stay Tuned.

RadioFanBoy said:
It's a mostly new (for them) batch of shows in Prime Time.
Now where have I seen this line-up before??

7pm The Wild Wild West
8pm Saved by the Bell
8:30 The Brady Bunch
9pm The Partridge Family
9:30 Bewitched
10pm I Dream of Jeannie
10:30 The Honeymooners
11pm The Twlight Zone
11:30 Night Gallery

Gee......a lot of this looks like......Nick at Nite ;D Errrrrr....the way Nick at Nite USED to be anyway :'(

Revised daytime and weekend schedules will be released later in the week. Stay tuned.

Smart move and a good way to boost the ratings

FINAL UPDATE: Sadly, no changes or additional programming on Saturdays. A second movie (powered mostly by Sony) is being added for Sundays, making a double feature block from 6-10pm.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom