• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KCPQ’s Brian Flores Leaving Seattle For CBS News Colorado

Who’s he?
Morning anchor/reporter. Was hired on as weekend morning anchor/reporter, moved to the 4 & 5 pm shows, then back to weekend mornings, then back to weekday mornings last summer. Originally he was supposed to co-host studio 13 with Liz Dueweke, but plans changed and he currently co-anchors with Mireya from 4:30-6, then does reporting 6-9.

Morning anchor/reporter. Was hired on as weekend morning anchor/reporter, moved to the 4 & 5 pm shows, then back to weekend mornings, then back to weekday mornings last summer. Originally he was supposed to co-host studio 13 with Liz Dueweke, but plans changed and he currently co-anchors with Mireya from 4:30-6, then does reporting 6-9.
Good Lord!

Brian is one of the nicest guys you would ever want to meet. I don't work there anymore (thank goodness) but my guess is he may have become tired of getting his schedule moved around like that. I wonder if he shares my opinion of the current management team there...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom