• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

KAZG IS BACK ON THE AIR

The first thread I made was about the repairs. I wasn't expecting this to happen so quickly.

Did I have to make new threads? No, but I wanted to get the word out instead of being buried at the bottom of a dead thread.

Yeah but creating two seperate threads is way over kill and not needed and more likely to be missed then the original thread.. it clogs up the new threads feed and gets annoying

Now, now...let's not get our Fruit of the Looms all tied up over Lamptimer threads. As the ones who started this tribute to the Valley's last daytimer many years ago, everyone really should be annoyed at both Nurse Jeff and me.

If your call to the Buckeye Media Hut goes answered, it's because classes are dismissed this week. We're celebrating the return of Lumberyard 14~Forty to the air. Ancient modulation never sound so good!

Back
Top Bottom