• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

K223CW and KFNC both airing a dead carrier

For once, K223CW is simulcasting KFNC! Both 92.5 and 97.5 are playing dead air this morning. So that means one of 92.5’s violations are fixed for now.
However, I was still able to hear K223CW 35 miles northeast near Liberty, blasting away Cool 92.5 in a place where I should have solid reception of KCOL and zero reception of K223CW because I’m supposed to be in a null and it’s supposed to send almost no signal this way. Sure sounds like they never reduced the power down from 100 watts TPO/400 ERP when the FCC visited, to the 7 watts TPO it should have.IMG_0522.png

I haven’t noticed any change in signal strength on 92.5. I will say I noticed 97.5 was silent around 1 AM. I must not have checked 92.5 then. They’re both back to their regular programming

Back
Top Bottom