• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Justin Pazera leaves KNXV

At least he got the chance to do an on-air sign off.

Speculation: left because he didn't get the full time ABC 15 Mornings slot because Nick Ciletti didn't get the evening anchor position? Maybe Pazera thought he was in line for Steve Irvin's job?

At least he got the chance to do an on-air sign off.

Speculation: left because he didn't get the full time ABC 15 Mornings slot because Nick Ciletti didn't get the evening anchor position? Maybe Pazera thought he was in line for Steve Irvin's job?
Hard to say what Pazera's objective was. However, I have to say that ABC 15 made the right move to bring Soto aboard to replace Irvin.

When a station doesn't hire from within, while there are good alternatives, it makes
a statement, loud and clear. Both Ciletti and Pazera were capable of the evening
anchor position. I certainly understand why otherwise great employees are leaving
ABC15.......

When a station doesn't hire from within, while there are good alternatives, it makes
a statement, loud and clear. Both Ciletti and Pazera were capable of the evening
anchor position. I certainly understand why otherwise great employees are leaving
ABC15.......
Point well taken PJ. Of course, that's assuming Ciletti and Pazera applied for the (evening) position. Hard to tell form the outside looking in. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom