• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Joshua Johnson Leaves NBC News

Johnson is a class act, NBC’s loss I suppose. Johnson’s style fit well when he was with NPR I wonder if he would go back there or do something with PBS, maybe C-SPAN or an international outlet.

Johnson is a class act, NBC’s loss I suppose. Johnson’s style fit well when he was with NPR I wonder if he would go back there or do something with PBS, maybe C-SPAN or an international outlet.
C-SPAN isn't in the business of promoting personalities. Its hosts are supposed to be as generic and anonymous as possible.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom