• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jorge Rodriguez Calls Sid Rosenberg

Easy there fella...Sid may have a big ego but he's super-talented. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is the ******...

roxy23 said:
Easy there fella...Sid may have a big ego but he's super-talented. Anyone who doesn't recognize that is the ******...

Talented, but completely misguided. He seems to not being able to get out of his own way. He like many in this business are their own worst enemy.

roxy23 said:

Being talented is not exclusionary from being a ******. And Sid may be good at what he does, but let's not stretch it with 'Super-talented'.

I guess Sid didn't get the memo that he has to be a Dolphins fan to work at QAM...are you kidding me? It's this kind of provincial thinking that continues to make South Florida a second-rate sports town. Get your heads out of the sand, people, and deal with the fact that we are not all robots, we are not all from Miami and differing opinions are what makes sports-talk radio INTERESTING!

As for Sid's talent, those who like him will defend that all day long. His guest list and contacts are second to none in this market. But as I said earlier, his ego and his bravado are not small and he has made enormouse mistakes in his past. That's old news already. There's always the option of listening to Colin Cowherd and the Sports Brothers on 790...Ouch!

roxy23 said:
I guess Sid didn't get the memo that he has to be a Dolphins fan to work at QAM...are you kidding me? It's this kind of provincial thinking that continues to make South Florida a second-rate sports town. Get your heads out of the sand, people, and deal with the fact that we are not all robots, we are not all from Miami and differing opinions are what makes sports-talk radio INTERESTING!

As for Sid's talent, those who like him will defend that all day long. His guest list and contacts are second to none in this market. But as I said earlier, his ego and his bravado are not small and he has made enormouse mistakes in his past. That's old news already. There's always the option of listening to Colin Cowherd and the Sports Brothers on 790...Ouch!

Funny you're touting people should be more apt to listening to Sid because South Floridians should be more tolerable of outsiders. Yet you take a shot at Cowherd? That makes little sense. Cowherd & Dan Patrick have the best non political midday shows in town. Sid is very good, but I feel he may third in the rotation of sports available at that time. He's good but not as talented as either of those two.

If there is seriously any debate about who is more talented...Sid Rosenberg or Colin Cowherd...then there is really no point in further discussion on this subject. Cowherd is a complete bore. And my point was more about South Floridians being intolerable to sports-radio opinions that they don't agree with - Sid tells it like it is about Miami...the good and the bad...a lot of folks here CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...

roxy23 said:
There's always the option of listening to Colin Cowherd

Easy call there. I listen to Colin Cowherd. Now that is REAL TALENT....Ouch!!! Joe Bell must be some kind of moron to put a JetFan on the Dolphins Flagship station.

Leebo65 said:
roxy23 said:
There's always the option of listening to Colin Cowherd

Easy call there. I listen to Colin Cowherd. Now that is REAL TALENT....Ouch!!! Joe Bell must be some kind of moron to put a JetFan on the Dolphins Flagship station.

Joe Bell IS a moron period. He keeps Mandich on who only cares about his "green lizzards". Refreshing this week with "Capt" Curtis and Anita Marks from Radio Row with Channing Crowder for a couple of days. Good work from them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom