• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jojo Wright to host The iHeartRadio Countdown

So is this an alternative to American Top 40, hosted by KIIS Ryan Seacrest? What's the difference other than host?

It's played on every iHeart CHR around the country. It used to be Romeo who hosted it (of "Most Requested Live."

I understand that, but what about American Top 40? It's syndicated by the same company, and it's host is on the same station.

Are iHeart stations running two Top 40 countdowns?

Apparently. I randomly looked up Channel 99.9 in Dayton, and they have AT40/Seacrest scheduled at 8am and the iHeartRadio Countdown at 3pm Sundays.

I understand that, but what about American Top 40? It's syndicated by the same company, and it's host is on the same station.

Are iHeart stations running two Top 40 countdowns?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom