• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Jingles, Shouts and Chants

Does anybody have some good sources for jingles? I've been very happy with stuff I've had done by Ben Freedman (The Jingle Guy), but he is having some health problems at the moment and doesn't know when he will be able to do a session. I certainly hope he makes a speedy recovery, but in the mean time, I need some basic stuff done. I'm sure I could get JAM, or TM to do them, but I don't think I can afford to go that route. Any suggestions?

Chuck said:
Does anybody have some good sources for jingles? I've been very happy with stuff I've had done by Ben Freedman (The Jingle Guy), but he is having some health problems at the moment and doesn't know when he will be able to do a session. I certainly hope he makes a speedy recovery, but in the mean time, I need some basic stuff done. I'm sure I could get JAM, or TM to do them, but I don't think I can afford to go that route. Any suggestions?

Is RadioScape still in business? http://www.radioscapemusic.com/ Marshall Such is an old TM guy who also did quite a bit of radio creative in his day.

@Chuck: Are you talking for a regular broadcast station? If so, JAM, TM, etc., will definitely be more expensive than Ben. I was happy with his work but I think his health is taking a toll on him. I hope he gets well but I know he's been in less than ideal shape for awhile now.

Chuck said:
TheProToolsParadox said:
Is RadioScape still in business? http://www.radioscapemusic.com/ Marshall Such is an old TM guy who also did quite a bit of radio creative in his day.

Yes, RadioScape is still in business. I just got off the phone with them. They seem like nice folks. We may be doing some business. Thanks for the lead...

That's good to read. Glad I could help.

I just got some new cuts from Tony Griffin productions. Tony passed away late last year, but his business lives on. I too had purchased several items over the years from Ben, and will miss him.

dpries8873 said:
I just got some new cuts from Tony Griffin productions. Tony passed away late last year, but his business lives on. I too had purchased several items over the years from Ben, and will miss him.
Tony was a friend of mine. We worked together on several projects. I didn't know his business had continued. Do you have any contact info?

Go to tonygriffinproductions.com or email sales there. You want Steve. They still have to do a couple shouts for me at their next session.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom