• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

it's YOUR workday; kick it off with B!

caller10 said:
Today is your workday, let B98.5 FM kick it off at 9! Great radio station!

There hasn't been anything great about B98.5 since they stopped playing all 80's on the weekends. I kick off my workday at 9 with WOGL, Majic 105.7 or my CD'S.

Listening or watching anything owned by Cox Media makes me ill. No Thanks.

Fellow "Posters,"
Has it ever occured to any of us that Caller10 may get a bonus for every response generated by his posts? Perhaps the kindest thing we could do would be to not react. View, perhaps, but don't get into a spitting match.

Mike_Rafone said:
Fellow "Posters,"
Has it ever occured to any of us that Caller10 may get a bonus for every response generated by his posts? Perhaps the kindest thing we could do would be to not react. View, perhaps, but don't get into a spitting match.

And who would be giving him this bonus? Are you saying you think he works for Cox?

And they throw this retirement huge party for Monica Kaufman or Pearson or what ever her name is these days. She is a news reader for heavens sake. They should have spent that money on something good for the poeple of Atlanta. When I worked for Cox (Glad I dont anymore), all we got were lollipops that we called Cox Suckers.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom