• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Is the BTLS show ever coming back? Anywhere?

D

Dee-ex

WOW! I thought for sure we would hear something, Somewhere? As to the return of the BTLS show by now?

> WOW! I thought for sure we would hear something, Somewhere?
> As to the return of the BTLS show by now?
>

Its possible, but I think they got sorta blacklisted from the major radio companies in the US, and a independent owner might not want to risk large fines they can't afford.

Also Bubba himself may be preventing himself from getting work. He may not want to leave Tampa, and is only willing to do his show remote. Maybe he isn't interested in taking a paycut(which is another reason stations aren't knocking down his door. Bubba was getting paid plenty when he got fired) Or he might only want to get on satelite.

Anyway if bubba ever gets back on radio, then right now is his best chance for stations to be calling (with Stern leaving, plenty of stations will be looking for new monrning shows)

> > WOW! I thought for sure we would hear something,
> Somewhere?
> > As to the return of the BTLS show by now?
> >

Insiders say that Bubba is "depressed" without a gig, and he may be sniffing around Ft. Myers...

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom