• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

If it is not about radio or TV... it does not belong here.

DavidEduardo

Moderator/Administrator
Staff member
Lately, I've seen way too many threads that take a broadcasting subject and move it into a purely political realm.

Unless a subject is related to radio broadcasting or TV, it will be deleted or the thread closed.

A good example is a recent thread about Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. It started with comments about his lawsuits against media outlets. Then, it became purely about party politics with no relationship to broadcasting.

In the past, Frank did most of the deletions of non-radio-&-TV-related subjects, and I simply alerted him to areas I thought were political or non-radio subjects. But the site has had a significant decline in views, and I blame this on non-broadcast subjects and posts.

If it is not directly related to radio and TV, it will be deleted.

Back
Top Bottom