• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

"I will Fight for You!". Famous L.A. TV Lawyer Larry H. Parker has died

MadMan

Frequent Participant
Always wanted to contact Larry but never needed an Attorney. Then I got hit by a Semi and called Larry 10 years ago. His firm did nothing for me except charging me $2500 to leave. Still have memories of a young Larry H. Parker

I remember him in Phoenix around 10-20 years ago. Why would he charge you to leave? Oh yeah, because he could get away with it. I never found his commercials anywhere close to ethical.

I remember him in Phoenix around 10-20 years ago. Why would he charge you to leave? Oh yeah, because he could get away with it. I never found his commercials anywhere close to ethical.
Most Lawyers will charge you to leave, it's what they do, only if you win! I said they basically did nothing for me, yet they did some basic stuff. I wouldn't suggest this practice to anyone, more like a legal answering service. It was not a happy place, you could tell this by the people who work there. A few years later in 2017 a fired Lawyer shot up the place, killing two other people & himself. I think Larry had been long time retired, just did the TV spots. Ron was shot as well.

Back
Top Bottom