• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

I love Deep Tracks...but

saund3461

Inactive
Inactive User
They play entirely too much Allman Brothers Band or other artist's covering ABB. What DON'T you hear enough of on Deep Tracks, that you wished they would play more of? Can be any artist, genre of music, or anything that tickles your fancy. Personally, I'd like to hear more Frank Zappa. Next.

> They play entirely too much Allman Brothers Band or other
> artist's covering ABB. What DON'T you hear enough of on Deep
> Tracks, that you wished they would play more of? Can be any
> artist, genre of music, or anything that tickles your fancy.
> Personally, I'd like to hear more Frank Zappa. Next.
>
Man you want to hear Frank Zappa turn on XM Music Lab

> Man you want to hear Frank Zappa turn on XM Music Lab

I want to hear Todd Rundgren & Frank Zappa on Deep Tracks. Those guys were HUGE staples of 70's AOR. Rather than have to tune it to XM Music Lab and wade through a LOT of prog rock dung, I'd love to hear them in the context of Deep Tracks.

> > Man you want to hear Frank Zappa turn on XM Music Lab
>
> I want to hear Todd Rundgren & Frank Zappa on Deep Tracks.
> Those guys were HUGE staples of 70's AOR. Rather than have
> to tune it to XM Music Lab and wade through a LOT of prog
> rock dung, I'd love to hear them in the context of Deep
> Tracks.
>
zappa was not on the aor stations i use to listen to..but the allmans were on a lot!!<P ID="signature">______________
deep tracks xm 40 for those who arent single minded</P>

It's true that Deep Tracks plays a lot of the Allman Brothers. At least the channel plays a wide variety of their songs.

I would like Deep Tracks to play Ultimate Spinach. I have heard of the group, but never heard any of their songs. Another group is Electric Flag. I wish Deep Tracks covered some lesser known acts at times. Still, what Deep Tracks plays is great. George Taylor Morris does a great job programming the channel.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom