• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

I have several items that I want to sell

First is Two Phase Linear 700 Amps one has been totally modified to 700B status the other is a 700 but has all new high output transistors, the b version has the same transistors The b version is capable of doing 500watts into 4 ohms all day with the meters pinned just keep it cool the other is rated at 350 per channel at 8 ohms. the b vs one at max output has no clipping.
I also have some vintage equipment
General Radio Rf Bridge
1000 watt dummy load
Two Comrex Vectors portable units One needs to be sent to comrex to get the display fixed but both work just tricky to set the one up.
I would like to get 900 dollars on B version Amps and 700 on the stock one
The comrex I had them listed on ebay for $300 and 150 on the one with the dark display
Soot me a price on the GR and the Load they both have been in storage for a long time.
I also have a inovonics little david audio processor stereo gen it may have sold on ebay but, ebay is so screwed up If I get that figured out and it dis not sell I will be putting it up for sale as well. Call me at 541 905 0804 or email [email protected] oh yes Corp Radio really sucks as a past corporate engineer for a LosAngles chain I can speak from experience. So let Real Local Radio Live On.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom