• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

I find this disturbing

Re: I too find this disturbing

We always end up with the subject being Klove. We should call this the road to Klove board.:).
I would not run a Catholic event myself so I applaud their stand. Yes, we have artists who are Catholic, Margaret Becker,Kathy Troccoli,Jaci and some others - I though and perhaps the Klove people have too, spent quite a lot of time trying to find out their beliefs and as far as I can find there is no mention of them praying to Mary or using the rosary etc. I have personally met Maggie B a few times and she is quite on fire for the Lord, not the Virgin Mary.
One of my closest friends years ago was Catholic but did not pray to Mary or use the rosary. She was a Charismatic Catholic, I also had a very "dedicated to Jesus" employee who threw all the Catholic garbage (that didn't line up with scripture) out even though she taught youth in her Catholic church, which was quite a radical one. Not every Catholic church believes or worships as that station does. There are Christians in the Catholic Church ,unfortunately they are in the minority and due to that fact I would stay away from promoting it.
I agree with Klove - wow!

Of course, you're in charge of judging everyone's souls. <P ID="signature">______________
Did the Corinthians ever write back?</P>

>"Of course, you're in charge of judging everyone's souls."

I don't think so but you seem to be doing that.
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom