• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Howard Stern Finds Way to Skew American Idol Voting

Howard Stern Finds a Way to Promote Howard Stern

Howard Stern has, once again, gravy-trained on somebody else's idea in order to promote Howard Stern. And, in typical fashion, he's claiming all the glory for himself.

Leave it to Howard to find a way to grab a little corner of the spotlight and scream "Look at ME! Look at ME! Look at ME!". When it comes to shameless self-promotion, he may be unequalled. If there IS such a think a Karma, Howard is due for big trouble. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, Howard will be back next time as a dung beetle.

He is on a format (satellite) that has so few listeners, comparatively, and those listeners are split across all those different channels. Howard Stern is not having the impact he thinks he is. Now if ever person was listening to hm on XM i might be able to buy this.

"Hoo hoo Robin, I invented vote tampering!" ::)

He has become so delusional it's not even funny. His hard-core fans (and there are many) made the migration to Sirius but the rest of the world let out a collective, "meh."

It must hurt knowing he's not the most popular Howard Stern the media's talking about these days. ;D

(I'm referring to Anna Nicole's Howard K. Stern, for those of you wise enough to not watch gossip shows.)

ummm, is somebody a little jealous?

honestly, relax.....Howard would be the first to say.."who cares?"...

I have news for the Times and Howard...

The fact is no one can tamper with the American Idol voting because it is already rigged. The results are the results that the producers of the show want, to generate a buzz for the show and get people to watch and give a s---. You think there's some independent vote counters and auditors out there counting millions of votes? If so, I have a bridge to sell ya.... When will people realize that the whole voting thing is a put on? The "results" of the voting are all part of the script. I think Howard knows this, he's just playing along -- hitching his wagon to a star, so to speak (and the AI folks are laughing all the way to the bank). It's great water cooler talk, but anybody who thinks that the AI vote can be swung any which way has it all wrong. The outcome was determined when the show went on the air. It's a SHOW, it's not a democracy. It's an ILLUSION, not reality. And the same is true about Howard, as well.

Dr.Pepper said:
ummm, is somebody a little jealous?

honestly, relax.....Howard would be the first to say.."who cares?"...

Really! Three 'pest'-posts in a row...

Don't dispair - your guys always whine in the end!

Thank you pfa. The Opie and Anthony pests are sad. They will never realize that Stern will always be better than O and A. Hey, how are the ratings going for O and A? I guess it was'nt the answer CBS needed for Stern. O and A suck. Stern rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom