• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Hot AC Most Added: 5/11/07

B

Beejus

I might as well actually post this weekly like I intended to:

Most added at Hot AC: 5/11/07

1- LIFEHOUSE- FIRST TIME (GEFFEN)
21 New Stations

2- PLAIN WHITE T'S- HEY THERE DELILAH (HOLLYWOOD)
9 New Stations

3- AVRIL LAVIGNE- GIRLFRIEND (RCA/RMG)
6 New Stations

4(t)DAUGHTRY-HOME (RCA/RMG)
4 New Stations

4(t)- CARRIE UNDERWOOD- BEFORE HE CHEATS (ARISTA/ARISTA NASHVILLE/RMG)
4 New Stations

4(t)KT TUNSTALL- OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD (RELENTLESS/VIRGIN)
4 New Stations

4(t)MAT KEARNEY- UNDENIABLE (AWARE/COLUMBIA)
4 New Stations

4(t)SNOW PATROL- SIGNAL FIRE (RECORD COLLECTION/REPRISE)
4 New Stations

4(t) EMERSON HART- IF YOU'RE GONNA LEAVE (MANHATTAN/CAPITOL)
4 New Stations

4(t) BUCKCHERRY- EVERYTHING (ELEVEN SEVEN/ATLANTIC/LAVA)
4 New Stations

Guaranteed smash with this one.

FINALLY. The rest of the world is catching up on this one. A HUGE smash with females... and I've got males requesting it too. It's already in A and it's going to stay there for a while.

Phones for this one have ben nuts for over a month. The song gets grating after a while, but it's still a perfect pop song.

If you're JUST getting on this song right now... you're a little late.

American Idol strikes again. Unfortunately for me, with 4 (yes 4) country stations in my market... plus my CHR competitor playing this as well... burn is VERY high for me.

I like it because it's not like her other singles, but I don't like it because it's not like her other singles. It's not performing amazingly. Probably will get stuck in B

LOVE it. And the listeners are warming up to it as well.

I haven't gotten a great response on this one yet... giving it a chance, but this could fall flat.

The former Tonic lead singer is out with a solo album... and I'm excited for it.. although this song doesn't seem as strong as his with with Tonic. I like it though, and am taking a chance on it.

This song already came and went from my playlist. It didn't get much response at all. If it picks up again, it may be brought back, but for now... it sleeps.

It took me a few days to get around to hearing some of these songs...

This should easily be one of the biggest songs of the year. Amazing how quickly it's surging up the Hot AC chart.

At first I didn't like it. Now that we're playing it, I wish I had gotten it in sooner.

I cannot STAND this song, but...it's popular. I've got it dayparted to nights only until it moves up a couple more spaces. That should probably happen within the next few days.

If you haven't added this yet, where ya at?

I agree with Beejus on the burn factor.

I like it some, but it reminds me a lot of the music they play on "Grey's Anatomy." Very subdued and...I dunno, we'll just have to wait and see.

Another 'wait and see' song for me...but it helps to know that Beejus is getting good response.

Haven't even listened to it yet. Maybe I should...but I've had all the Snow Patrol I can handle for a while.

Haven't heard this one, either.

I'll probably pass on this for now.

*I also added Fergie - "Glamorous" and 30 Seconds To Mars - "The Kill" to our nights-only daypart rotation, as well as Mandy Moore - "Extraordinary".

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom