• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

HOT 102.7 FM (Is The Best Hip-Hop Radio Station In Detroit) That's Uh Fact!

H

Human Numan

Hot 102.7 FM is better than FM 98 WJLB.

FM 98 WJLB is owned by Clear Channel and Clear Channel Radio Stations Sucks!

Clear Channel's 95.5 FM (CHANNEL 955) sucks. Channel 955 is the worst CHR Radio Station in the state of Michigan.

Clear Channel's 97.9 FM (FM 98 WJLB) sucks. Like I said Radio One's Hot 102.7 is way better than JLB FM 98.

Clear Channel Communications suck.

I really never was a fan of WJLB. (I might be showing my age here but...) I used to only listen to JLB when the Wizard had his show in the 80s and Billy T in the 90s, but once they got the old heeve ho, They totally sucked, (bush man is a tool and always have been) even before clear channel...and since clear channel took over...to say that JLB sucks is an insult to the term "sucks".

I'm really not a fan of 102.7 either, but at least they are more tolerable.

Human Numan said:
Hot 102.7 FM is better than FM 98 WJLB.

FM 98 WJLB is owned by Clear Channel and Clear Channel Radio Stations Sucks!

Clear Channel's 95.5 FM (CHANNEL 955) sucks. Channel 955 is the worst CHR Radio Station in the state of Michigan.

Clear Channel's 97.9 FM (FM 98 WJLB) sucks. Like I said Radio One's Hot 102.7 is way better than JLB FM 98.

Clear Channel Communications suck.

I think the people at Channel 95-5 want to thank this man - WKQI, for the first time in its history I believe, is now ranked number 1 in the newly released ratings. Hertaige Urban outlet FM WJLB is still holding strong with a 5.4 share. WHTD on the other hand is one of the lowest ranked Urbans in the country, still in the mid 2 shares.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom