• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

HobbyBroadcaster.net talks Part 15 Radio on Satellite Talk Show

It is my pleasure to announce that I will be hosting a new weekly technology segment discussing all things related to Part 15 radio broadcasting on The FTA Show. The FTA Show is a weekly satellite radio program hosted by Richard Buckner dealing with free-to-air satellite as well as other areas of technology including computers, amateur radio and the internet.

The introductory Part 15 radio segment will air on Thursday, August 20th, 2009.

The program airs Thursday evenings from 6pm to 10pm Eastern time via satellite on Galaxy 19, Transponder 23. The satellite schedule includes times for encore airings of the show. The program is also available on demand via the internet at TheFTAShow.com and is coming soon the the FTA Media Network.

The FTA Show is sponsored by DMS International, which is a manufacturer and global distributor of digital satellite equipment serving wholesale distributors, dealers and operators.

I have just e-mailed a copy of your post (links and all) to myself. I look forward to hearing you!

-- Black Shire

Due to a scheduling / production conflict our second segment didn't air last night, but we'll be back next week with another installment. Between a consultancy for a full power terrestrial station, a studio remodel I'm overseeing and the daily 9 to 5 things sort of got out of hand.

I'm also looking to interview those with established Part 15 stations, be it a hobby endeavor, a campus-limited station at a K-12, college or university or somebody using Part 15 radio in a business application. We'll pre-produce the interview so you'll be able to hear it on the show. Feel free to PM me or contact me via the site if you're up to the challenge.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom