• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Headache and cough

Ok I've been dealing with headache and cough on and off since October I have been to doctor after doctor and nobody seems to figure it out
Does anybody here have any home remedies that may be able to help with this headache and cough

I'm not a doctor, but if it's a heavy cough, that alone can be headache. Gargling salt water is one really good idea.
I'm guessing dealing with the cough will ease the headache?

Sounds like allergies and a post nasal drip. I don't even play a doctor on Radio Discussions, but I know what works for me:
If I lived in a humid part of the world and have been using a steam humidifier to deal with the cough, I would lose the steam humidifier and try a cool mist instead. I might even figure that out just by happening to open the freezer while it is running.
If it is allergy related, I would personally seek out my local beekeeper and buy some of his honey.
But that is just what I would do for myself.

Cough could be caused by lack of oxygen. Have your Doctor clamp a Pulse Oximeter on your finger. All the coughing could certainly cause your headaches.

Do you drive the 88 car without headset sound mufflers and goggles?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom