• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Great new radio concept!

wavelength

Inactive
Inactive User
There needs to be a new rock format run totally by women. Not the whiny Lilith Fair Feminist Liberals but tough sounding chicks. Some of them could be strippers. Absolutely no men jocks at all. It could be called tough chick radio! They would play more edgy rock like Metallica, ACDC, Blue Oyster Cult ect. Of course even new rock like Jet and the White Stripes. The sponsors could be Gentlemans Clubs and the lady afternoon DJ could read a promo that would say come see my friend Lily danec tonight at the Shark House. Brilliant! What do you think?

> There needs to be a new rock format run totally by women.
> Not the whiny Lilith Fair Feminist Liberals but tough
> sounding chicks. Some of them could be strippers.
> Absolutely no men jocks at all. It could be called tough
> chick radio! They would play more edgy rock like Metallica,
> ACDC, Blue Oyster Cult ect. Of course even new rock like
> Jet and the White Stripes. The sponsors could be Gentlemans
> Clubs and the lady afternoon DJ could read a promo that
> would say come see my friend Lily danec tonight at the Shark
> House. Brilliant! What do you think?
>
I really like your idea, but what do you think of these extras?

I got an idea for the slogan but it would be a little different..."Rock Hard" as in (having a sexy woman voice saying "I like mine, Rock Hard")

On the playlist, I would aim active rock to capture the core group a station like this would be trying to pull in (Like one former station I know had Hooters sponsor their noon request show as "the Hooters all request nooner")

On the Djs, you would have to have some men to drive the station into something more fun. On a alt. Rocker here in New Orleans recently, the 2 morning jocks (man and woman) were talking about a study that proported that straight women who have alt. lifestyle relatives were likely to hit the sack if you will more often. The woman then went into detail about how many times she does it due to having 2 gay relatives (see the imagery?)

Also you can't forget,the man's other love..SPORTS... Have the sexiest thing giving the scores.... (like "the chi town sox over detroit 6 to 1, This is Dee in the G with more in 22 (min)")...

Might have the FCC looking close espcially after n-gate but at least I can dream:)

RFLA

Before my time, there was a station in Canada called CHIC FM, and it later became CFNY. CFNY was a better success...(?)
(The call letters really were C H I C !)<P ID="signature">______________
"If you never say NO, How much is your YES worth?"
</P>

I LIKE IT!

You're on to something there!

I would definitely listen long and hard!

> There needs to be a new rock format run totally by women.
> Not the whiny Lilith Fair Feminist Liberals but tough
> sounding chicks. Some of them could be strippers.
> Absolutely no men jocks at all. It could be called tough
> chick radio! They would play more edgy rock like Metallica,
> ACDC, Blue Oyster Cult ect. Of course even new rock like
> Jet and the White Stripes. The sponsors could be Gentlemans
> Clubs and the lady afternoon DJ could read a promo that
> would say come see my friend Lily danec tonight at the Shark
> House. Brilliant! What do you think?
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom