• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Grateful Dead, Tye Dyed On WLFR 91.7 FM, Richard Stockton College, Pomona,Nj

Hi:

I have been on the for over 8 years now on WLFR Radio with my Grateful Dead show Sundays at 2 pm, Est. I have a promo running in a stream from my studio in my home. mms://76.99.213.239:4964/ please feel free. It should work with Windows Media Player. Please listen in tomorrow afternoon on the same link. It is a 2 hour show all about the Dead. "Friend Me" on Facebook "TYE DYED ON WLFR". Also I use the same name on YouTube. I have past interviews on there. There are 60 more I have to add to YouTube, all in good time. To write show :[email protected]. Please listen in and tell me what you think. I am a 34 year radio vet from the Jersey Shore & Philadelphia.

See ya....RadioRohn Stekeur.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom