• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

good talent

• Thread starter feva4morecowbell
  • Start date
F

feva4morecowbell

I was in Busch Gardens last week, and I heard a jock on 97x named Jesse Cage.
He was probably one of the best Rock Jocks that I have heard in a while. I am from Miami, and there used to be a Jesse Cage on an AC station called the Coast, but I don't think it is the same guy!!! I was also pretty surprised to hear Mike Killabrew on at 98rock. I remember him from Zeta in Miami. I think Cage is the goods..and Killabrew is mediocre at best!

> I was in Busch Gardens last week, and I heard a jock on 97x
> named Jesse Cage.
> He was probably one of the best Rock Jocks that I have heard
> in a while. I am from Miami, and there used to be a Jesse
> Cage on an AC station called the Coast, but I don't think it
> is the same guy!!! I was also pretty surprised to hear Mike
> Killabrew on at 98rock. I remember him from Zeta in Miami. I
> think Cage is the goods..and Killabrew is mediocre at best!
>

Agree on Jesse Kage and I wish he would jump to 98 Rock and do nights cause I think he would be a better fit there than he is on 97X (even though I know that cant happen). Respectfully disagree on Killabrew, I think he's outstanding and right now he's my favorite jock to listen to in the market. <P ID="edit"><FONT class="small">Edited by SeanH on 07/07/05 03:36 PM.</FONT></P>

Hey man....either of them has got to be better than "Puddin and Fatty" in the morning. Gimme a break. How much longer can these guys last?

> Agree on Jesse Kage and I wish he would jump to 98 Rock and
> do nights cause I think he would be a better fit there than
> he is on 97X (even though I know that cant happen).
> Respectfully disagree on Killabrew, I think he's outstanding
> and right now he's my favorite jock to listen to in the
> market.
>

not gonna happen anytime soon. kooz (aka froggy of mj morning show) formerly of flz is coming back from a 4 month gig in orlando to do nights on 98rock.

> Agree on Jesse Kage and I wish he would jump to 98 Rock and
> do nights cause I think he would be a better fit there than
> he is on 97X (even though I know that cant happen).
> Respectfully disagree on Killabrew, I think he's outstanding
> and right now he's my favorite jock to listen to in the
> market.
>

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom