• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Go Mix Christian Radio adding a signal in Clinton

I love Southern Gospel but there is already enough of it on the air...What there is not enough of is easy lisening.... Why do something that is already saturating the market???
If by "easy listening" you mean the 70's and 80's era "beautiful music" that format died everywhere except Prescott, AZ, decades ago.

More potential listeners for it than easy listening.
I agree with that probably more than anyone else here, but I don't exactly see how a member-supported Southern Gospel station is anything but a niche. This economy isn't the best time to be starting up something new that needs donations to stay on the air.

Go Mix has added yet another transmitter at 88.1, licensed to Vanceboro. The broadcast antenna is co-located with WLGT-FM in Chocowinity. It’s running their Classic Praise & Worship format.

Public Radio East’s 88.1 Greenville translator was forced off the air and is looking for a new home. Tbf I don’t understand why PRE needs a Greenville translator with 89.3 being 100kW but they’ve had it since the early 90s.

Go Mix has added yet another transmitter at 88.1, licensed to Vanceboro. The broadcast antenna is co-located with WLGT-FM in Chocowinity. It’s running their Classic Praise & Worship format.

Public Radio East’s 88.1 Greenville translator was forced off the air and is looking for a new home. Tbf I don’t understand why PRE needs a Greenville translator with 89.3 being 100kW but they’ve had it since the early 90s. Go mix is fixing to put 89.1 in Clinton on the air.

Back
Top Bottom