• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Fantastic word game

Instead of freaking out over part of my post, maybe we should look at it in context of the previous post in continuation.

Don't start. The post said, "so long as", and it didn't matter how anybody arrived at a point. Read. Not like anybody is asking for critical analysis. Thank you.

Last edited:
In continuation of this conversation, let me just say that no one is really critically analyzing your contribution, Miss Silkie, even though it looks like we are but, rather, we are just trying to understand the sentence itself (which I still don't) although, at this juncture, I think that it would be better to move onward and entertain our worldwide audience.

Our worldwide audience often uses this game and its archives to improve its command of English.

Another reason to move me out of this stinking broom closet and into a well-lit, spacious office more fitting an official of my importance, WMC.

A highlight of my school day, in retrospect, was hearing the bell that rang to let school out for the day, but especially on Fridays.

Fish was a character played on 'Barney Miller' and, oddly enough, 'Fish' by actor Abe Vigoda who was prematurely declared deceased several times over a period of years.

Eons ago, according to widely held scientific theories that I do not agree with, there was absolutely nothing until something (some kind of cosmic dust particle) suddenly exploded and an entire universe was created from a single big bang.

The band camp lounge will be the site of a down-home country hoedown tonight at 7 with music by the RCM Band, straight from Tyler, Texas, so put on your boots, belt buckles and ten-gallon hats, find a partner, and get ready to two-step the night away.

Where has that redneck been lately anyway? I hope that ornery rooster of his isn't causing trouble again.

Back
Top Bottom