• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

Eminem: Butt like dat

Radiogeek500

Inactive
Inactive User
Any Rhythmics playing this one? There's a video for it out. I'm suprised KPWR here in LA isn't on it.<P ID="signature">______________
The old skool show@noon with Jeff G and DJ Rawn
Only on Power 106(KPWR Los Angeles)

JOSH, Moderating the whole Radio-Info radio state of California and Indiana too!</P>

> Any Rhythmics playing this one? There's a video for it out.
> I'm suprised KPWR here in LA isn't on it.
>

A$$ like that???

New??? This is drop-dead old. Okay, maybe not, but it had it's peak in June.

Unless it's a different song, expect low airplay.

>
LOL...ha ha ha ha Butt like dat ha ha (Laughing Hard)<<<<----

> > Any Rhythmics playing this one? There's a video for it
> out.
> > I'm suprised KPWR here in LA isn't on it.
> >
> LOL...ha ha ha ha Butt like dat ha ha (Laughing Hard)
>

Well, I couldn't title it a$$ otherwise it would be deleted.

It's the "watered down for the right wingers" title.<P ID="signature">______________
The old skool show@noon with Jeff G and DJ Rawn
Only on Power 106(KPWR Los Angeles)

JOSH, Moderating the whole Radio-Info radio state of California and Indiana too!</P>

> > > Any Rhythmics playing this one? There's a video for it
> > out.
> > > I'm suprised KPWR here in LA isn't on it.
> > >
> > LOL...ha ha ha ha Butt like dat ha ha (Laughing Hard)
> >
>
> Well, I couldn't title it a$$ otherwise it would be deleted.
>
>
> It's the "watered down for the right wingers" title.
>

Don't know if "right wingers" have anything to do with it or not. I just chalked it up as a version that can be played in that vast land area between L.A. and NYC, also known as America.

It peaked back in June, dang novelty record. Some stations like WIRED/Philly jumped on it as soon as the album came out.<P ID="signature">______________
Free Lil Kim
April 29, 2005 5pm What a glorious day it was
</P>

<font color=3333ff>The Eminem phenomenon has fizzled for Urbans and many Rhythmics. He's had alotta recent scandals, including the Source issue where he got exploited for dissing Black females when he broke up with one when he was 15(?). Like it or not, it hurt him. The novelty music isn't of major interest no more.

</font>

>

>

I haven't heard it. My impression is that his single "Just Lose It" was his "Jump the Shark" moment. I was a fan from his first singles, but when I heard "Just Lose It" I lost interest and thought to myself that I had enough of him to last a lifetime. I knew when CHR/Pop played the song more than rhythmics or urbans that it was a very bad sign for his career.

I knew when CHR/Pop played the song more
than rhythmics or urbans that it was a very bad sign for his
career.

Yes, heaven forbid should the masses enjoy a song, the undergrounders won't have anything to claim as their own.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom