• Get involved.
    We want your input!
    Apply for Membership and join the conversations about everything related to broadcasting.

After we receive your registration, a moderator will review it. After your registration is approved, you will be permitted to post.
    If you use a disposable or false email address, your registration will be rejected.

After your membership is approved, please take a minute to tell us a little bit about yourself.
    https://www.radiodiscussions.com/forums/introduce-yourself.1088/

Thanks in advance and have fun!
    RadioDiscussions Administrators

DWMLC Monticello, Ms

I knew it was coming, but it is now official. WMLC 1270 AM Monticello, Ms turned in its license for cancellation. It had struggled for a number of years in a small town with next to no advertising opportunities. I kinda hate to see it go, as I had been involved with the station engineering on and off since 1989. RIP WLMC.

I knew it was coming, but it is now official. WMLC 1270 AM Monticello, Ms turned in its license for cancellation. It had struggled for a number of years in a small town with next to no advertising opportunities. I kinda hate to see it go, as I had been involved with the station engineering on and off since 1989. RIP WLMC.
Reminds me of the time Mr. Joel Netherland (92.1 WJNS) mailed back the license to his AM, seem like it was 1520

Thank you for being a member of a radio message board. Many your age wouldn’t even admit to listening to radio. You are five years younger than our younger daughter, who more frequently listens to an alternative.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.
Back
Top Bottom